628 Main Street Osawatomie, KS 66064 913-755-4114
Spencer Nicole's celebrated their one year anniversary on Main Street as the host of the May Coffee. Spencer Stanchfield-Crane is the owner. She is a 2005 graduate of Osawatomie High School and holds a Business Management Degree from JCCC.
She always wanted to have her own business and saw purchasing this business in 2010 as a great opportunity that would keep her close to home.
Her first year has kept her busy. She has repainted and redecorated the rooms, expanded the tanning services to include spray tanning, and she has brought in lines of clothing, purses, and jewelry. The thirteen hour work days during prom season were daunting, but overall she says she loves her job.
Currently, she has four tanning beds. The tanning makes up 60% of her profit, with the clothing and accessories bringing in the other 40%. Within one year, she hopes to add two additional beds. In the next two years, her goal is to add a second location!
Dorothy Powell won the door prize of 2 tickets for the "Just for Her Expo" coming to Overland Park in June. She guessed that Spencer had 811 active clients. The correct answer was 803 so she was amazingly close! An active client is someone that has tanned in the last year.
Spencer's is open Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 1:00pm
Call 755-8929 for an appointment, or stop in and see what a nice job she has done with her store.